Energy Performance Certificate2019-03-13T10:25:26+00:00

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)

(Letting your property)

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is required whenever a property is built, sold or rented.

So while an RdSap EPC is included in our Home Reports when you are selling a property, if you have a property to let, you will need an Energy Performance Certificate which has to be displayed in the property – this is now a legal requirement.

The Energy Performance Certificate report shows the estimated energy use of the property and the energy ratings provide a measure of its overall energy efficiency.

Recommendations are also provided where appropriate to increase the thermal value of the property.

contact us for a home report