Our RICS accredited residential teams across Scotland provide the full range of residential surveys and inspections

Which report do you need?

Home Report

Sellers must have a Home Report before presenting
their property to the market.

Mortgage Valuation (Scheme 1)

An MVR is normally instructed by a mortgage lender, to help inform their decision on the value of a property for loan purposes. This is a limited inspection and not a residential survey.

RICS Homebuyer Survey and Valuation (Scheme 2)

Are you thinking of buying a property?
If you require a more thorough inspection which focuses on significant defects, this is the report you need.

Building Survey

The most thorough survey you can get. Building surveys are particularly useful if you’re buying an older or unusual property, or one that’s in a poor condition.

Energy Performance Certificate

You may wish to instruct a stand-alone EPC prior to offering a property to let – this is now a legal requirement.

We can advise on all you need to know about your property or the property you wish to purchase.

contact us for a home report