Warehouse Unit with Private Yard and Offices
- Warehouse unit with private yard and offices.
- 7174 sq.ft/ 666.5 sq.m
- Attractive landscaped site
- Popular business location
- Rent on application.
Livingston is an established former New Town and lies circa 16 miles west of the City of Edinburgh. Livingston is the principal economic centre within the West Lothian area of Central Scotland and provides the primary shopping, social, educational and administrative facilities for the wider area.
The property is situated in Kirkton Campus, an established business location with a mixed variety of users, located circa one mile to the west of Livingston town centre, and which is in close proximity to the M8 motorway which links Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Nearby commercial occupiers include Blackberry Hospitality, Lubron, and That Special Day Wedding Services.
The property comprises a semi-detached industrial unit with first floor offices, and a small service yard to the East of the building. Other benefits include:
• an electric sectional insulated roller shutter
• parking provision with 21 car spaces, including 2 disabled spaces shared with the neighbouring occupier.
• Secure shutters over access door
• Separate warehouse and office toilet provision
• Staff breakout areas
Want to know more? Fill in the form and a member of our team will be in touch soon.
Machrie, Isle of Arran