- Detached office premises/ laboratory accommodation
- Partly let and income producing
- Existing gross rent roll of £32,700 per annum exclusive, with ERV of £72,000 per annum
- Total site area 0.47 hectares (1.16 acres)
- Asset Management / Owner Occupier Opportunites
Located approximately 15 miles west of Edinburgh and 30 miles east of Glasgow, Livingston is the largest town in West Lothian with a population in excess of 60,000 people.
Livingston is a well-established office location benefitting from easy access to Junctions 3 and 3A of the M8 Motorway. There are also frequent bus and rail services connecting Edinburgh and Glasgow city centres.
3 Michaelson Square is situated within Kirkton Campus, a wellestablished office district to the West of Livingston Town Centre. Neighbouring occupiers include Aviagen, Konica Minolta and Scion Technologies.
The property is approximately 7 minutes walk from Almondvale Town Centre and all amenities
The subjects comprise a single storey office pavilion in the popular business district of Kirkton Campus in Livingston. The existing layout has a number of suites built with stud partitioning around a central core with common meeting spaces, and welfare facilities.
The subject benefit from a substantial overall site area with parking provided to the front while expansion land lies to the side and rear.
Other benefits include:
• Mechanical ventilation system, with Gas Central Heating system throughout offices.
• Shower facility, cleaners cupboard, tea prep facilities
• Ability to increase parking to rear of property
• Secure entry system