- 1,705 sq m (18,352 sq ft) on a site of approx. 1.29 Ha (3.18 Acres)
- Available as a whole or in units from 213 sq m (2,291 sq ft)
- Dedicated yard areas available with each unit
- Separate secure storage yard extending to 0.34 Ha (0.85 acre) at rear of site
The city of Dundee has a population in excess of 100,000 and is situated on the north bank of the Firth of Tay approximately 25 miles north east of Perth. Dundee benefits from having a railway station located on the East Coast main line that provides connectivity to the Scottish Rail Network. The city has excellent road links with the M90 providing easy access to Aberdeen to the north and to Edinburgh and the central Scotland motorway system to the south.
The subjects are located within the popular Wester Gourdie Industrial Estate that lies to the north west of the city centre. Nobel Road is one of the principal thoroughfares within the estate and is accessed when entering the estate from the Kingsway (A90) via Myrekirk Road and in turn Fulton Road. Occupiers in the
vicinity include, Scania, Norscot Truck and Van, UPS and Ford Retail Group.
The subjects comprise 2 opposing terraces of industrial units located on a secure site bounded by a palisade fence with dual access gates. The property is forecast to undergo a program of refurbishment works, however, there is scope to vary the specification of these at this stage to align with specific occupier
requirements. At present, the units have the following specification:
• Office accommodation
• Toilet facilities
• Tea preparation areas
• Roller shutter loading doors
• 3 phase power supply
• Extensive yard areas with scope to provide enclosed compounds for individual occupiers
• Separate secure storage yard extending to 0.34 Ha (0.85 acre) at rear of site