Baird Lumsden, the rural division of DM Hall, are seeking a dedicated, personable individual who possess a high level of customer service and with an acute attention to detail. If you are a hard working, highly driven and motivated person then this will be the ideal challenge for you. You will be a crucial point of contact for our customers and will join a busy team to help build a growing property sales and letting business in Central Scotland.
- Register applicants and match applicants to properties.
- Arrange and attend viewings.
- Supervision of an effective applicant database, ensuring regular contact is made with all prospective tenants and purchasers.
- Liaise and negotiate offers between landlords and tenants, vendors and purchasers.
- Communicate with landlords and vendors with regards to marketing feedback, viewings and hot prospects, put forward offers from applicants and agree terms.
- Provide practical solutions to landlords with regards to achieving a prompt let.
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewing and lets.
- Maximise and promote brand awareness at all times.
- Canvassing / leafleting to seek new business opportunities
- Assist Manager with market appraisals as and when required.
- Signing up tenants and working through the process.
- Ensure all tenancies commence in line with legislation and guidelines.
- Ensure offers are accepted, all terms agreed and application forms are completed in full by prospective tenants.
- Process completed application forms
- Progress transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain office systems/software and working procedures.
- Web portal population.
- Efficient diary planning.
- Correctly record all messages, viewings and appointments.
- Activity reports as required.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with our clients and the extended DM Hall team
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism and provide a first class level of customer service at all times.
- Attend events, meetings and training courses as required.
- Inform your Line Manager of ideas which may improve performance and efficiency.
- From time to time perform duties outside of this job description reasonably requested of you.
- To operating to the standards required by the company.
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism, courtesy and efficiency in dealing with the public.
- Maximise opportunities for viewings, lets, market appraisals and instructions.
- Seek to increase office market share and generally promote ‘brand awareness’.
- To operate to the standards set by our regulatory bodies.
- Pro-active approach
Salary: Depending on experience
- Estate and Letting agent: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales and Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driving License (Required)
Working Hours 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Contact Jennifer.Campell@dmhall.co.uk to apply, or with any queries regarding the role.