– Tell us about DM Hall’s property management team
Our established team works closely together and when stress levels are high, someone always manages to say or do something to make everyone laugh. I strongly believe that a happy team makes for a productive team and that’s definitely the ethos we have here.
– You have recently been promoted to head up this department, what are your initial goals?
I intend to build on the good work that has already been done, continuing to give our clients the best service possible.
– Can you briefly mention areas in which your department can help customers?
Centrally located in Livingston, we manage a mixed portfolio of properties throughout Scotland for a variety of Landlords. Each service is carefully tailored to meet their requirements, ensuring that their asset is effectively managed. Properties vary from single occupier properties to industrial estates to multi-let offices and more. We are the first point of contact for the tenant and deal with any issues they may present, as well as collecting rent etc., taking the burden away from the landlord.
– What is the best part of working in the DM Hall property management team
The atmosphere is relaxed, but we work hard to ensure our work is delivered at a high standard. We have a great team spirit and support each other well; the weeks just seem to fly in!
– Away from your day job, what are interests away from the day job?
I’m a massive Hibs fan, so family time is spent watching them or my daughter who plays for Hibs Ladies under 11s. I also enjoy all types of music from Foo Fighters to Ash to Kylie and have 6 gigs lined up to go to next year, one of them being The Proclaimers at The Castle!