To Let – New Retail Stalls within Market Hall
- Prime retail location within Saltcoats Town Centre
- 10 new retail stalls within a church market hall
- Retail ‘pods’ of 12 sqm (129 qft)
- 100% rates relief available on all outlets
- Affordable rents on flexible weekly terms
- Ideal for ‘start up’ businesses
- Rents from £135 per week inclusive of utility costs
- Available from February 2022
Dockhead Street is the principle shopping location within Saltcoats Town Centre and Trinity Arcade occupies a prime pitch set amongst an array of national retailers including New Look, Boots, Costa, Max Spielman and Marie Curie, among others.
Saltcoats lies within the North Ayrshire region and forms part of the ‘Three Towns’ area incorporating Stevenston and Ardrossan, having a combined population of over 35,000 persons. The town has excellent public transport links with the railway station offering regular services to Glasgow and Largs.
‘Trinity Arcade’ is a new concept market hall within the grade C listed former Landsborough and Trinity Church.
10 new and affordable retail stalls are available ranging from 12 sqm (129 sqft). A new café with seating area is located to the rear of the church and will open in February 2022.
Each ‘pod’ is to be individually assessed for rates purposes and is expected to qualify for 100% rates relief through the Small Business Bonus Scheme, subject to occupier status.
Rents from £135 per week on the basis of an occupational licence of negotiable term.
Each party to be responsible for their own costs incurred.