Residential Development Site
- Development Site of approximately 0.32 acres (0.13 hectares)
- Situated in Established Residential area
- Potential for Contribution through the Rural and Island Housing Funds
- Existing Planning Consent for Three Residential Dwellings
- Offers over £150,000 exclusive invited
The site itself lies on the western side of Main Road, opposite its junction with Station Road, within the heart of the village centre. The former Chance Inn lies directly in front of the site with access provided via a pend between the buildings.
The subjects comprise a level, regularly shaped site. Access to the site is taken directly from Main Street, through a pend at the former Chance Inn.
The site currently has planning permission for the erection of one detached and two semi detached two storey dwellings, each with their own garden area and sharing a communal seating and parking area.
We calculate the subjects extend to the following site area:-
0.32 acres (0.13 hectares)
The above mentioned site area has been calculated for marketing purposes only and should be used for no other purpose whatsoever.