Recently Refurbished Industrial Unit
- Recently refurbished industrial/workshop/storage unit
- Suitable for a variety uses – vehicle related trade may be considered
- Popular and well-established trading estate with excellent transport links
- GIA of 131.76sqm (1,418sqft)
- Offers over £10,500 per annum plus VAT
Whiteside Industrial Estate is located in the popular commuting town of Bathgate in West Lothian which has a resident population in the order of 21,000. Bathgate is ideally located and accessed just off the M8 motorway approximately 5 miles west of Livingston. Bathgate is situated approximately equal distance from both Edinburgh and Glasgow. The M9 motorway is located a short distance to the north providing excellent commuting links to the north whilst the M74 can be accessed from the M8 at the Coatbridge junction.
More specifically, Whiteside Industrial Estate is located to the south of Bathgate town centre with access gained from Whitburn Road leading onto Whiteside Cottages. The estate is easily accessible and is just minutes’ drive from Junction 4 of the M8.
The development comprises a series of industrial units, with construction recently completed, with a full repurposing of a former factory premises. Each unit benefits from the following:
• W/C accommodation
• Electrically operated roller shutter
• Full internal and external refurbishment
• Translucent roof panels
• Solid load bearing concrete floor