- Modern Refurbished Accommodation
- Offices available from 10 – 124 SQ M (107 – 1,340 SQ FT)
- Generous car parking
- Immediate entry available
Glenrothes is a former New Town and is one of Fife’s principal centres of population, occupying a central position within the region and having a resident population of approximately 40,000.
Jubilee House lies on the east side of Pentland Park, close to its junction with Caskieberran Drive and approximately 2 miles north west of the Bankhead Roundabout that connects to the A92 and in tun provides access to the Scottish Motorway network.
Occupiers in the vicinity include EQ Chartered Accountants, Boyd Legal, Lundin Physiotherapy Clinic and Saltire Dental Care
Jubilee House comprises a modern single storey office building benefitting from the following:
• Suspended ceilings with integral LED lighting
• Gas fired central heating
• Double glazing
• Modern refurbished toilet facilities
• Generous car parking
Want to know more? Fill in the form and a member of our team will be in touch soon.
Machrie, Isle of Arran