NEWLY REFURBISHED OFFICE ACCOMODATION
- Newly refurbished townhouse office in attractive City Centre location.
- Close proximity to City Centre amenities.
- Excellent access for transport links.
- Each floor benefits from dedicated male and female toilet and kitchen facilities.
- Accommodation available from 1,550 sq.ft. – 5,702 sq.ft.
- COMPETITIVE RENTS FROM ONLY £16/SQ.FT.
The subjects are located in a prominent position within the heart of Glasgow City Centre, with West Regent Street located within the central business district.
The subjects benefit from excellent transport links with Queen Street, Central Railway Station and Buchanan Bus Station all within walking distance.
The surrounding area also has numerous bus services and benefits from easy access to the M8, M74 and the greater motorway network.
The premise is within close proximity to Glasgow’s main retail thoroughfares Buchannan Street and Sauchiehall Street.
The subjects are within a traditional 4-storey townhouse.
Access is from ground floor level via a secure keypad-controlled door with door entry buttons.
Each space provides office space, a kitchenette and both male and female toilet facilities.
Amenities include air conditioning, modern lighting, passenger lift, raised access flooring and Cat 5e fibre installed.