Long Established Cafe Business
- Prominent position within Saltcoats Town Centre
- 48 cover Italian style café and ice cream shop
- Family run business established in 1902
- Net internal area 120 sq.m (1,292 sq.ft)
- Freehold property, fixtures, fittings and goodwill included
- Offers of £145,000 are invited
- VAT free purchase
Hamilton Street is a busy thoroughfare within Saltcoats Town Centre and one of the main commercial and retail destinations in the town, with the subject property occupying prominent position opposite Sainsburys and close to its junction with Ardrossan Road and Winton Street, with the latter extending a short distance west on to Saltcoats beach.
Saltcoats is located within the North Ayrshire region and forms part of the ‘Three Towns’ area incorporating Stevenston and Ardrtossan, with a combined
population of around 35,000 persons. The main bus routes through the town and Saltcoats railway station with its regular services to Largs and Glasgow are
‘Cavani’s West End Café’ is located on the ground floor of a two storey plus attic, category C listed townhouse building of traditional construction understood to have been built in the 1850s.
Internally the property consists of an ice cream parlour, sweet shop and general retail sales towards the front, which open ups towards the rear to accommodate a 48 cover restaurant/café seating area, a fully equipped kitchen, customer toilet, ice cream preparation room and rear stores.