Land at Southfolds Farm
- Approximately 50.73 acres (20.53 Ha)or thereby
- Potential development sites being promoted for inclusion in the next Aberdeenshire Council local plan.
- The sites are ideally placed for commuter links to Aberdeen.
The sites lie on the south west boundary of Balmedie. The revised road network provides frontage onto the B977 and easy access onto the A90.
Aberdeen 8 miles
Inverness 102 miles
Edinburgh 140 miles
Glasgow 158 miles
The neighbouring fields are all identified as potential development sites in the present draft local plan. At present there is no zoning or planning permission for the site. The vendors are willing to consider exclusivity agreements or options for the sites so their planning potential can be fully explored.
Offers to purchase are invited subject to the undernoted conditions:
1. A minimum price mechanism after deduction of abnormal costs.
2. A long stop date for the purchaser’s due diligence regarding servicing the site, ground conditions, access and submission of a planning application.
3. Date of entry and completion of the purchase will be 21 days from the grant of a satisfactory planning consent.
4. Payment of the vendors agency and legal costs.
5. An option payment of £25,000.
6. An abortive fee of £5,000 payable if the purchaser decides not to exercise their right to purchase at the end of the option agreement.
Aberdeenshire Council, Woodhill House, Westburn Road, Aberdeen, AB16 5GB. Tel 03456-081204.
By appointment through the selling agents. Contact DM Hall on 01786-833800. email@example.com