- 348 sq m (3,742 sq ft)
- Industrial/workshop building currently fitted out as an office/training facility
- Roller shutter loading door
- 3 phase power supply
Galashiels is situated off the A7 amidst the picturesque Borders countryside and lies approximately 18 miles from Peebles, 40 miles south of Edinburgh and 58 miles north of Carlisle. The Scottish Borders Railway provides easy connectivity to Edinburgh and beyond via the station at Tweedbank.
The town is located in the centre of the Scottish Borders and is the principal commercial and administrative hub for the area.
Wheatlands Road is situated approximately 1 mile from the town centre and is home to occupiers including Scottish Borders Council, S & I Thomson Auto Salvage, British Wool, Grove Bedding and Titan 365 Gym.
The subjects comprise an industrial/workshop unit that is currently fitted out as an office/training centre with the following specification:
• 3 phase power supply
• Roller shutter loading door
• Suspended ceiling throughout
• Large kitchen area
• 2 toilet facilities one of which is wheelchair accessible
• Large open plan office/training area plus a variety of ancillary offices and storage areas
Want to know more? Fill in the form and a member of our team will be in touch soon.
Machrie, Isle of Arran