- — Modern Industrial Facility extending to 961.35 sq m (10,348 sq ft)
- — High specification office accommodation
- — Established and Popular Industrial Location
- — Workshop eaves height of 10 metres
- — Let to Cable Solutions (Worldwide) Ltd until 12 December 2027
- — Guarantee from Dron & Dickson Group Ltd
- — Excellent EPC Rating of A (06)
- — Rent of £129,600 per annum
- — £990,000 reflecting a Net Initial Yield of 12.39%
The property is located within the settlement of Inverurie which stands around 16 miles to the north west of Aberdeen. More particularly, the property forms part of Blackhall Industrial Estate, an established industrial location which lies a short distance to the west of Inverurie town centre where easy access is afforded onto the A96 trunk road.
The property comprises a modern, detached single storey industrial building that includes ancillary office accommodation and car parking.
The building is of steel portal framework construction, the external walls having been infilled with pointed blockwork and insulated metal profile sheeting. The roof sections over are of a shallow pitched design and have been clad with insulated metal profile sheeting that incorporates translucent fibreglass roof lights.
Vehicular access is provided to the main workshop over an electrically operated metal roller shutter door within the south elevation.
Internally, the workshop provides a generous clear internal eaves height of around 10 metres and includes a small staff kitchen, a staff toilet with shower and a small internal electronics workshop.
A two storey office pod has been formed within the workshop that provides a range of modern, open plan office accommodation which includes full comfort cooling and LED lighting.
Externally, concrete surfacing is provided to the front of the property that provides car parking and vehicular access to the main workshop.
A small tarmacadam surfaced yard is included to the west of the property but is separately let by the tenants and will not be included in the sale.