Industrial/Factory with 2 Vehicular Loading Doors
- Food safe fit out
- Cold store, blast freezer and chill room
- 2 vehicular loading doors
- Eaves height of approximately 4.5m
- GIA: 863sq m (9,300 sq ft)
- £30,000 per annum leasehold
- Offers over £250,000 heritable
The town of Eyemouth is located some 9 miles north of Berwick upon Tweed and approximately 42 miles south east of Edinburgh, with access taken from the A1 trunk road route.
The town is a traditional fishing port and being situated on the east coast tourist trail, also attracts considerable visitor numbers in the summer months.
The subjects are situated within the town’s industrial estate that lies approximately ¼ of a mile north west of the harbour and the town centre and is located off the main A1107 Eyemouth to Coldingham Road. Nearby occupiers within the industrial estate include DR Collin & Son Ltd, Eyemouth Autocentre, Scott Bros, Scottish
Fire & Rescue Service.
The subjects comprise a detached single storey industrial unit of steel portal framed construction benefitting from the following specification:
• Office accommodation
• Male and female toilet facilities
• Fully lined food safe production/processing area
• Blast freezer, chiller room and cold store
• 3 phase power supply
• 2 vehicular roller shutter loading doors
• Loading yard/parking to 2 elevations
• Eaves height approximately 4.5 metres