Ground Floor Office in an Established Business Park Located in Livingston Town Centre, Adjacent to the A899
- Ground floor office in an established business park located in Livingston town centre, adjacent to the A899
- Great transport links from around central Scotland
- Private parking for staff
- Net internal area of 2834 sq.ft/ (263. sq.m).
- Offers in the region of 25,000 per annum plus VAT are invited
The subjects occupy a good location in Almondview Office Park. This benefits from a town centre location, adjacent to the A899, the main Livingston spine road and immediately adjacent to the extensive retail and leisure facilities of the town centre. The town is the region’s central retail hub and West Lothian’s main leisure location.
Livingston is located approximately halfway between Edinburgh and Glasgow in the heart of Scotland’s central belt. Livingston also has two train stations with regular services to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Edinburgh International Airport is located 8 miles to the east and Glasgow International Airport is approximately 40 miles to the west. Both airports provide daily flights to London, Europe and beyond.
The subjects comprise a ground floor suite of a two storey office pavilion. The office provides a high level of flexibility and currently provide modern
open plan office accommodation constructed to a high standard and benefit from the following features:
• Attractive brick elevations with curtain walling and glazed entrance doors.
• Double glazed windows with high performance glass.
• Suspended ceiling to offices incorporating modular fluorescent light fittings with recessed low glare diffusers;
• Raised access floor system;
• Quality carpet tiles;
• Superior hardwood finishes throughout;
• Gas fired central heating system;
• Male and female toilets shared with the other ground floor occupier
• Large private staff breakout area.
• Private car parking