Ground and First Floor Modern Office Suites
- Ground and first floor modern office suites
- Rent offers in the region of £50,000 per annum
- Sale offers over £450,000
- Private on-site parking
- Available for immediate occupation
- Total NIA 6,303 sq ft (585.54 sq m)
Glenrothes is a former New Town and is one of Fife’s principal centres of population, occupying a central location within the region and having a resident population in the order of 40,000.
Lomond Business Park is situated between the Southfield and Caskieberran areas of Glenrothes. Less than 5 minutes’ drive east of the Bankhead roundabout, which provides direct access to the main A92 and in turn the M90, providing connectivity to Edinburgh, Dunfermline, Kirkcaldy, St Andrews and Dundee. The offices are prominently located in Lomond Business Park, which includes occupiers such as Lomond Group, Adamson Doors and DPS Group.
The subjects are located on the eastern side of Baltimore Road.