Grade A Offices
- - STUNNING VIEWS OVER ABERDEEN HARBOUR
- - FULLY FLEXIBLE AND SUB-DIVISIBLE
- - 'VERY GOOD' BREEAM RATING
- - UNRIVALLED PARKING PROVISION
- - 2ND FLOOR FROM 621 SQ M (6,682 SQ FT)
- - 4TH FLOOR FROM 454 SQ M (4,883 SQ FT)
Horizons House occupies a prominent position on the north side of Waterloo Quay and enjoys an open aspect over Aberdeen Harbour, towards the South.
The property is located just a short walk from Aberdeen City Centre, Aberdeen Beach and Union Square, where the City’s main Bus and Rail Station’s are located.
The available accommodation occupies the second and fourth floors of Horizons House.
Both floors are arranged in an open plan format, allowing flexibility and sub-division, if required.
Completed in late 2015, the accommodation has been finished to a full Grade A specification to include:
– 105 mm raised access floor with high quality carpet finishes
– Full comfort cooling and heating via concealed fan coil units
– 2.7m floor to ceiling height
– Metal ceiling tiles
– Access to a rooftop terrace (4th floor only)
Each of the suites are accessed through an impressive double height, fully staffed reception at ground floor level that leads to a lobby with three high speed passenger lifts.