For Sale – Mixed Use Town Centre Portfolio
- Prominent position within Stranraer Town Centre
- Well managed & fully let residential/commercial portfolio
- Two well-presented blocks of property
- 60-62 George Street & 32 Queen Street - two shops and four flats
- 30 Queen Street - eight flats
- Current rent roll of £51,440 per annum
- Offers over £500,000 are invited
George Street is a main arterial route within Stranraer Town Centre and a mixed commercial/residential locality, whilst Queen Street runs perpendicular and is a predominantly residential street extending north to Stranraer Harbour and town centre car parking.
60-62 George Street & 32 Queen Street
This sandstone built, corner block is contained over three floors and contains two well-presented shops trading as a tanning salon and a café, three one bedroom flats above the shops over the first and attic floors and a large, split level three bedroom flat taking private access of Queen Street.
30 Queen Street
A mid terraced block converted in the 1980s and contained over three floors, consisting of eight flats in total with three on each of the ground and first floors and two bedsits on the attic floor.
The residential properties are occupied by private tenants on standard tenancy agreements.
Offers are invited for the portfolio. The blocks are available on an individual basis and pricing details are available upon request.
Each party to be responsible for their own costs incurred with the incoming Tenant liable for any LBTT and registration costs.