Attractive Office Suite
- 114 SQM (1,227 SQ FT)
- Prominent position
- Attractive period features
- 2 dedicated car spaces with more available by negotiation
Galashiels is situated off the A7 amidst the picturesque Borders countryside and lies approximately 18 miles from Peebles, 40 miles south of Edinburgh and 58 miles north of Carlisle. The Scottish Borders Railway provides easy connectivity to Edinburgh and beyond via the station at Tweedbank.
The town is located in the centre of the Scottish Borders and is the principal commercial and administrative hub for the area.
Roxburgh Street lies adjacent to Island Street, one of the main arterial routes through the town. The office is prominently positioned at 1st floor level with visibility to passing traffic and pedestrians.
Nearby occupiers include Triage Central Ltd, Morrison & Murray Engineering Ltd and NHS Borders
The subjects comprise the entire first floor accommodation within a prominently positioned standalone office building benefitting from the following:
• Cellular layout with large rooms and high ceilings
• Attractive period features
• Male & female toilet facilities
• Power and data points
• Gas fired central heating
• 2 allocated parking spaces with more available by negotiation