7 Comprehensively Refurbished Individual Industrial Units
- • 7 individual industrial units
- • From 511.34 sq m (5,504 sq ft) to 1,336.88 sq m (14,390 sq ft)
- • Comprehensively refurbished
- • Flexible lease terms available
- • Close proximity to Aberdeen City Centre & the Port of Aberdeen
- • Unit 2 Let to Trojan Crates
The subjects are located a short distance to the immediate south of Aberdeen city centre, standing on the north side of Crombie Road and forming part of an established industrial area in very close proximity to the Port of Aberdeen.
The location also benefits from good access onto the main trunk road network, most notably Wellington Road which links onto the Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route and A90 trunk road.
The subjects comprise a terrace of 7 individual industrial units, each of which provide an internal eaves height of 5.6 metres. The buildings are constructed from a modern steel portal framework and have recently undergone a full programme of refurbishment, including;
• Replacement of all roof coverings and external cladding (to the front elevation)
• Replacement of all vehicle access doors
• Renewal of all external doors and windows
• Clearing, rodding and re-lining of all rainwater goods
• Internal redecoration of workshop flooring, walls and structural steelwork
• Refurbishment of internal offices/staff amenity blocks
Each unit includes office and staff toilet facilities, with a concrete forecourt located to the front for car parking.