We are looking to appoint a highly organised Office Administrator to join our busy South Side office in Glasgow and we also have an opportunity in our Paisley office.
• Dealing with visitors and client inquiries
• Answering telephone calls
• Arranging appointments
• Managing databases
• Implementing and maintaining administrative systems
• Preparing letters, presentations and reports
• Issuing reports on various platforms
• Flexible and able to use initiative
• Accustomed to working to deadlines
• Can prioritise and manage a varied workload
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multitask
• Excellent communication skills
• IT skills
• Secretarial skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
• Works well under pressure
• Previous experience in an administration role
• Previous experience in the property industry would be advantageous
In this important role you will provide administrative support to the organisation across a range of areas with accuracy and attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a calm manner when working under pressure.
This is a great opportunity to join an enthusiastic and committed team, in a varied role to support staff and the whole department. This busy role would suit a confident and adaptable person with a can-do, positive approach.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org