We are looking to appoint a confident and dynamic Marketing Manager to lead the marketing team of one of Scotland’s leading independent firms of chartered surveyors. The role can either be based in Glasgow or Edinburgh.
– Develop and implement marketing plans across the business
– Drive key messages using a wide range of communication tools
– Manage the website and social media accounts
– Oversee the events calendar
– Manage external relationships with design and PR agencies
– Support local offices and departments in local initiatives
– Manage marketing budget
– Experience in a marketing role
– Marketing or business-related University degree
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to manage multiple projects and meeting deadlines
– Comfortable working with multiple departments.
– Strategic mind to provide marketing advice to the company
– Driving licence (company car included in package)
– Event management experience (desired)
– Social media and digital marketing experience (desired)
– Previous managerial experience (desired)
The successful candidate will be creative and organised while maintaining attention to detail. Demonstrable teamwork and collaborative skills are required, alongside a desire to grow within the organisation.
In return for your commitment, you will receive a competitive salary, company car and have the opportunity to join a growing company with true focus and ambition.
If this sounds like you and you would like to drive the marketing for one of the largest independent surveying firms in Scotland, please apply with a covering note and CV to email@example.com. Your covering note should include notice period and current salary.
Please note due to the high number of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be notified.