Home Report Inverness2019-07-03T14:55:18+00:00

Home Report Inverness

Selling your home?  Get a Home Report you can trust from an experienced team of chartered surveyors at our Inverness office.

What is a Home Report?

A Home Report is required by law if you plan on selling your house.  It is produced by a chartered surveyor and is made up of three documents – Single Survey, Energy Report (Energy Performance Certificate) and Property Questionnaire.

If you are selling your home it is your responsibility to make sure that a Home Report available to prospective buyers.

• Our Home Reports are accepted on lenders’ panels

• We have a wealth of industry knowledge

• We are a highly reputable firm

Instruct a Home Report

If you want to instruct a Home Report you can either use the contact details below or fill out the short form on our website.

Meet the Residential Team at Inverness

John Albiston

01463 241077


Contact Details
Ardross House
3 Ardross Terrace
01463 241077